Re: Amel France and Bill Rouse

greg greg

Hi Bill,
I support you activity for 100% and believe that any information exchange is great.
Please let me know how did you respond.

Thx,

GD
Amel54 Terral

14 февр. 2019 г., в 4:51, Bill Rouse <brouse@...> написал(а):

All,

You may have received an email from Emmanuel POUJEADE, Directeur général / General manager direction"at"amel.fr regarding Bill ROUSE. At this time I do not want to respond publicly to that email, but if you received it and want my response privately, please email me at bill"at"gmail.com

I think that most of you know that I love Amel and the wonderful yachts Amel produces. I have never met Mr. POUJEADE, but I believe he is a fine man and a great manager of Amel. Apparently someone has misinformed him about me. I am not going to comment further publicly, but will give you a copy of my response privately.

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550