From: Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:39:45 -0600
To: <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New Group

Thanks Mike...say hello to Peta from Judy and me.

Best,

Bill Rouse

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:38 AM Mike Johnson via Groups.Io <mike.k.johnson=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill,

As with everyone in the Amel family we really appreciate your efforts and knowledge on our behalf.

Mike & Peta

On 14 Feb 2019, at 18:56, Paul Stascavage via Groups.Io <pstas2003@...> wrote:

Bill,

To you, Mark, Gary, Mark, and Danny a huge thank you. I’m sure the effort involved a significant amount of your time and I for one greatly appreciate your generosity both for making this move as well as all your input into the forum as a whole.

Thanks so so much and all the best.

Paul Stascavage
SM #466
S/V Rita Kathryn