From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of divanz620 via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 1:32 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa sheet cars

Thanks Bill,
I now have a couple of sets of the sliders.
how did you go about replacing them ?
Did you need to take the car off the track?
If so, how did you go about that?
There's been some talk about grinding off the T on the track but I'd rather not go down that road if possible.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437