Re: Requesting advice marinas in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas

Mark Erdos

Holy cow! It’s no wonder the marinas in St. T where empty when we were there. I guess you don’t need very many boats if the fees per boat are so high.

Don’t forget about Palmas Del Mar Yacht Club in southeastern PR. http://www.theyachtclubmarina.com/ Good security, super easy in/out from the ocean and only a day sail from St. T.  I would imagine flights from PR would also be a little less and with more choices.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us