Apologies

When we were testing Groups.io, I wanted to test the Groups.io Facebook integration because I had hoped to integrate Dimitris Krasopoulos' excellent Amel Owners Group Facebook Group. Dimitris was all for it, and Mark McGovern, Gary Wells, Mark Erdos, and Danny Simms were in agreement.

So, I tested it with the Facebook Page that I controlled...it worked fine during the test.

Today I made some changes to that Facebook Page and each change posted in our new Amel Yacht Owners Group. I am embarrassed and sorry for the mistake. I can't undo it, but I have deleted those automatic postings, and changed the settings so that it will not happen again.

The rest of the story is, even though the test worked great from a facebook Page, it does not work from a Facebook Group...and Dimitris has a group located at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/amelyachtowners/

Bill Rouse