How to Edit a Post

Mark McGovern

One of the nice new features that we got from moving from Yahoo Groups to Groups.io is the ability to edit your posts AFTER they have been posted.  We've had a few questions from Group members on how to do that so I decided to make this post showing you how to edit your posts.  NOTE:  You can even edit posts that you made years earlier on the Yahoo Group!

1.  Go to the post you want to edit
2.  Click the "More" Option circled in RED in the picture below:

How to Edit Post 02.PNG

3.  Click on the "EDIT MESSAGE" option shown below circled in RED

How to Edit Post.PNG

4.  Wait for the Edit Message window to pop open and edit the message:
How to Edit Post 03.PNG
5.  To save your changes click one of the two (2) buttons circled in RED below.  The one on the far left called "Save and Send to Group" will save the changes AND will send an email message to the group about the edit.  The one to the right of that called "Save without Sending" just saves the changes but does NOT send an email to the group about the edit.
How to Edit Post 04.png

I hope that helps.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara