Sale of (working) old furlers Amel 54

Arno Luijten

All,

Following the replacement of my headsail furlersĀ  would like to offer the old Bamar MEJ.1 furlers for sale. At the time they came off the boat they were working and not showing any furling issues. The staysail furler was sounding quite OK when rotating but the genua furler was sounding a bit more rough. That may also be because it appears to use a slighty different (larger) motor. Both have been replaced preserving as much as possible all parts that came off including a number of spare belts that the units utilize. The set currently resides in Sint Maarten (North Caribbean). Everything sits in the crate that was used to send me the new furlers. No foils, top-swivels or Boxtron units included. Total weight of the crate approx. 70 kg.

Please let me know if you have interest in the set and what you would like to offer. Shipping costs are to be added once we know the destination.

Kind regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121