From: Richard Tate <closereach@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Amel] Re: Amel's new website
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 6:13 AM

It's hard to believe that Amel is not using it's website to educate

the world about all their innovative features that have really set

them apart over all these years of development and refinement. And

eliminating any mention of previous models isn't a good turn, IMHO.

However the good news is that the Wayback Machine -- located at

www.archive. org -- has indexed and stored the previous www.amel.fr

websites (and virtually every other public website). Just looking at

the Sept. 28, 2007 'snapshot' you'll find the pages showing the

previous Amel models (although only the French language pages preserve

the webpage formatting). The bad news is that higher resolution photos

or documents don't seem to be available.

Richard

SM #5 Spice