Re: Wintering in Aegean

Massimo Vecchietti

I kept my boat in Samos  Marina for two winters. It is a good, tidy, secure, and cheap boatyard  .
Max
SM#84 Patchouli  II

Il giorno sab 23 feb 2019 alle ore 14:54 ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
I kept my last boat in Leros at Partheni for three or four winters. It is a good, tidy, secure, boatyard. There are no shops nearby but the yard has a reasonable chandlery. It is walking distance to the airport with daily flights to Athens.
They can cope with quite large yachts maybe up to 80 feet. They can undertake pretty much anything work wise but I always did everything myself so I can not vouch for their workmanship personally.

Nick
Amelia Aml 54 019 currently ashore in La Palma Canary Islands.