Re: Engine Repower for Super Maramu

Dan Wilcox

Thanks.  I have another local boat here that is a 1991 SM that got one put in, and has been running for 6 years without any problems to the C-drive.  I'm pushing out my decision to re-power for another year after having a little sticker shock on the price.  I was expecting it to be expensive, but at $55,000 I'm sitting back down... Right now we only use the boat a couple months a year cruising here in the Pacific NorthWest.

Thanks, Dan Wilcox
Feierabend #86

On Sunday, February 24, 2019, 7:33:17 PM PST, Will Stout via Groups.Io <tango708@...> wrote:

Dan,
I have the Yanmar 110 hp 4JH4-HTE in Anni Bea True and she has performed really well.  I have about 1200 hours on the engine presently.  I did change the engine mounts to the HY150, which are the same mounts that the C-Drive uses.  I would recommend that you talk with Steve Davis on Aloha.  He re-powered with a newer version of the 4JH4-HTE that has more electronic control modules.  The engine is exceptionally smooth running.

Warm Regards,
Will Stout
/)/) Anni Bea True
SM # 180