Re: Engine Repower for Super Maramu

karkauai

Wow, Dan!  That’s more than twice what I paid in Puerto Rico ~5 years ago to repower with my 4JH4HTE.  Have you shopped around?

Yanmar said the warranty could be voided if I used engine mounts other than the Yanmar mounts recommended.

Kent & Iris
SM 243
Kristy
Currently Turks&Caicos heading S for V.I.’s in a few days.

On Feb 25, 2019, at 12:19 AM, Dan Wilcox via Groups.Io <dwilcox123@...> wrote:

Thanks.  I have another local boat here that is a 1991 SM that got one put in, and has been running for 6 years without any problems to the C-drive.  I'm pushing out my decision to re-power for another year after having a little sticker shock on the price.  I was expecting it to be expensive, but at $55,000 I'm sitting back down... Right now we only use the boat a couple months a year cruising here in the Pacific NorthWest.

Thanks, Dan Wilcox
Feierabend #86