Re: autoprop zinc

Yes H6 is correct, but Henri believed that only a plastic propeller hub should be used.

There are several reasons:
1.) The propeller is protected by the Amel Bonding system.
2.) When the AutoProp zinc deteriorates it is the attachment ears that go first. This causes off-balance and you can only use about 80% of the zinc.

AutoProp makes and recommends the zinc because they want the propeller protected and no other boat yard has a bonding system as good as Amel.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550