Amel Rally update regarding the stop in Bequia

TO:  All interested in the Caribbean Rally.

Mrs Sabrina Mitchell, Managing Director, Vintages Bequia, and General Manager, Frangipani Hotel has graciously offered to host those Amel yachts and crew arriving in Bequia to Welcome Drinks at the famous Frangipani Hotel on April 23rd. Even if you are not attending the main rally in Martinique, all Amel owners/crews in the Rally are welcome. Please let me know your intentions in order that I can tell Mrs. Mitchell how many people to expect.

Heading south from Martinique for hurricane season:

Bequia Admiralty Bay Anchorage Apr 22-24

    - Tuesday April 23rd - Welcome drinks at the Frangipani Hotel (time to be announced)

More about the Rally - Click Here

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.