From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io]
On Behalf Of via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 12:38 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] autoprop zinc

Bill,

I heard about the idea of using a plastic instead of zinc and decided add
zinc for one season. When the boat came out I noticed the start of
corrosion in several small spots on the blades! Since then I have been
using zincs and plastic screws and observed no more corrosion.

Could it be that my engine/transmission is not properly bonded? How would
one know?

Jose
Ipanema SM2K 278
Boston