From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of karkauai via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 12:16 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Engine Repower for Super Maramu

Yes, Bill.  110 HP 4JH4HTE.  It was hard to find a mechanic/electrician who understood the issue.  I posted a schematic in the files section of the way it is done.

Kent

SM 243

Kristy

On Feb 26, 2019, at 10:11 AM, Dan Wilcox via Groups.Io <dwilcox123@...> wrote:

it can  be modified, but is a lot of work... or you can order an isolated version still.

thanks, Dan

Feierabend #86

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 7:45 AM, Bill Kinney via Groups.Io

For those of you who installed Yanmar engines, were they able to modify their standard engine to use an isolated ground return?

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Underway from Georgetown to Acklins Is., Bahamas