Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Painting deck stripes - how much paint is needed??

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Barry and Robyn,

AFAIK, Steve (Aloha) is the only SM to have done this.  We know his boat and we can assure you it looks and feel great underfoot.

However, if you wait until Steve sees this post, I’m certain he’ll chime in with his 2 year long experience.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 28 Feb 2019, at 10:27, seagasm <seagasm@...> wrote:

I too have a couple of questions, who have used the slip resistant deck paint product and if you have, how have you found cleaning the deck from dust, salt or even spills from fish cleaning. There are a couple of products here in Australia, Norglass and AWLGrip worth consideration however, their options do offer non-slip or otherwise.

Best Regards
Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM#171