From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of smiles bernard via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 7:47 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Window reveals refurb?

Hello

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for repair of the window reveals ?

By this I mean the exposed ply edging around the inside of the windows - photo attached

I’m not sure if the SMS have this same design but on my Maramu these ply edges get a lot is sun and in places the facing veneer is starting to delaminate.

Just sand and varnish as best possible or does anyone have any more ideas about a better fix?

Many thanks
Miles

Maramu 162

Sent from my iPhone