From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Osterberg
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2019 3:28 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Crew opprtunity

Would you like to cross the Atlantic? We looking for a crew for the crossing between Bermuda and The Azores departure around June first, weather permitting. Would prefere a couples with some experience who can manage a watch, but also contribute to the atmsophere aboard. Are you thinking of buying a SM, or have an Amel but lack the experience of a longer crossing this make be a good opportunity. You find more about us on our blogg sykerpa.com.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259