Re: Crew opprtunity

eric freedman

Paul,

Have you tried Offshore Passage Opportunities. I have used them many times in the past and have gotten very good crew. There is no cost to you and the crew has to get themselves to and back to your boat on their own resources. The owner of OPO , Hank,  has an email list and the recipients pay to receive the email. If it is early enough in the season I usually get 10-15 resumes.

Google them, speak with Hank and mention me.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Osterberg
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2019 3:28 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Crew opprtunity

Would you like to cross the Atlantic? We looking for a crew for the crossing between Bermuda and The Azores departure around June first, weather permitting. Would prefere a couples with some experience who can manage a watch, but also contribute to the atmsophere aboard. Are you thinking of buying a SM, or have an Amel but lack the experience of a longer crossing this make be a good opportunity. You find more about us on our blogg sykerpa.com.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.