From: John Clark <john.biohead@...>
Date: 3/4/19 5:56 PM (GMT-04:00)
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Turbo heat shield for Perkins M80T

I have not replaced mine but yes it is cloth-like material covering
insulation.  It is held on with wire and clips. I would replace if oil
soaked. I cannot imagine it costs much.  You could make one by using fire
retardant high temp fabric surrounding fiberglass insulation.

John
SV Annie SM37
Brunswick. GA