Re: Additional solar location?

James Alton

Amel Santorin,

1000 Watts of solar, that is really amazing.  I am managing with just 300 Watts on the Port rail.  Could you post a photo of your arch design?  Do your panels extend past the beam of your boat?

Thanks,

James
SV Sueno
Maramu #220

On Mar 2, 2019, at 12:48 AM, ericmeury via Groups.Io <ericmeury@...> wrote:

Amel Santorin.

We are finishing up our arch and have a hydrovane.  600 Watts of Solar on the ARCH.  200 on a new hard bimini. (Also have a solar hot water panel)...if i didn't have that i could probably fit 400 Watts here.  and 200 Watts in sunpower flexible panels behind the mast.  Amp air half way up the mizzen (been there since first owner in 1993)  and might install a fourwinds at the top of the mizzen