Re: DR or Turks and Caicos

Courtney Gorman

Thanks James

On Mar 5, 2019, at 6:28 PM, Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

Thanks Ian

On Mar 5, 2019, at 5:59 PM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

On Providenciales in the T&Cs, there is a nice upscale marina called Blue Haven.

A more reasonably priced option is Turtle Cove, also on Providenciales.

Both are well protected. You will need to get piloted in through the reef, especially for your first time. You will need car to get anywhere but there lots of services and shops.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Mar 5, 2019, at 5:31 PM, Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

Hi all I’m looking for a good marina in either the Dominican republic or Turks and Keyko‘s for my travels back to the states from the Virgin Islands would appreciate any feedback thank you.
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101
St Thomas