Re: DR or Turks and Caicos

Mark Erdos

Second vote for Turtle Cove on Providenciales, Turks and Caicos!!! As Ian said, be sure to take full advantage of the free pilot boat. It is a tight narrow channel with lots of reefs. Marina is very sheltered and offers great protection.

This is a big touristy island with a lot of resorts so there are plenty of flight choices.

The marina is not much to look at but it is centrally located. Walk to grocery and tons of restaurants. Car rental on site. Napa and hardware store also within walking distance. Or, use jitneys for about $3 to anywhere on the island.

Blue Haven is really nice but I don’t think they are fully operational yet due to damage from the hurricanes.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff