Re: Bow locker floor replacement.....

Craig,

You might have missed a few, but you named one that I never noticed. AND, I can't say for sure that you missed anything.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 8:42 AM Craig Briggs via Groups.Io <sangaris=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Olivier,
That sounds like a fun challenge question - here are my guesses:
1. the pipe down the port side for the steering cables
2. starboard from nav station to aft locker for SSB cables
3. starboard from forward hanging locker to nav station for sonic speed, depth and wind cables
4. in the overhead from galley to mast/boom etc. electrics above head.
5. down aft side of nav station, across floor at bulkhead to engine room for various cables
6. from port seat lazarette to galley for the line that locks the seat cover
7. inside port bow locker up high for running light wires
I'm sure I missed a few!
Cheers, Craig