Re: Forward head faucet

Mark Erdos

The brand is Grohe – I seriously doubt if the same model would still be available that was used on the SM. The home industry changes models and styles frequently. The closest they have to day would be Grohtherm 1000. Perhaps the European sites had different models.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us