Re: propeller Zinc

Edited

Alessandro,

When your SM was new, it had no zinc on the propellor. It had a red plastic cap (see attached and look in your Amel Manual).

There are two sides of the issue "for and against zincs on the AutoProp." Henri Amel was against. AutoProp was initially for, now neutral. I am with Henri, but that does not make us right!

I attached a photo of a page from my book named "AutoProp Zinc."

I believe this is a decision you should make after understanding both sides of the issue.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 7:59 PM Alessandro Gennai via Groups.Io <agennai=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi folks,
I'm happy owner of  Supermaramu 2000 redline  #443  ; someone could tell me the right zinc for the propeller
thank you
Alessandro
GRAND CRU #443