Re: Marco UP6/E pump and MASS+

Scott,

Marco says, "No, we did not have a way to suggest wiring, the only option we have available is the PCS for the pump."

I believe that one of the wires inside the ethernet cable from the pump is probably energised when the pump is ON (RUNNING) and is not when the pump is OFF (NOT RUNNING).

If I am correct, connecting a RJ45 Female Ethernet receptacle to that ethernet male and choosing the correct wire will get you what we want. I am not suggesting that you experiment, but if I had bought the pump without the PCS, I would probably experiment with a voltmeter.

Bill Rouse
Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550