Re: Dive cylinder fill compressor.

Mark Erdos

H Danny,

It is a Junior II by Bauer: https://www.bauer-kompressoren.de/products/breathing-air-sports/compact-line-100-140-lmin/junior-ii-100-lmin/

We have this on Cream Puff and was installed by Amel. The installation has the unit sitting on a sliding tray so you can take advantage of some storage when the unit is push far to port in the locker out of use.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us