Re: Dive cylinder fill compressor.

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks Mark, just the information I need. It works well?

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 09 March 2019 at 23:12 Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

H Danny,

It is a Junior II by Bauer: https://www.bauer-kompressoren.de/products/breathing-air-sports/compact-line-100-140-lmin/junior-ii-100-lmin/

We have this on Cream Puff and was installed by Amel. The installation has the unit sitting on a sliding tray so you can take advantage of some storage when the unit is push far to port in the locker out of use.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us