From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Thomas Kleman
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:19 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Hawse Pipe Replacement

Took the old hawse pipe out today. First removed the back starboard windlass bolt. Not easy. The flange was totally rusted out. Then, after getting all my big tools out, the hawse pipe was removed by just my grabbing it and pulling. I'm going to put a stainless steel plate back for the bolt to fit into to make it stronger; my PVC flange will fit around it, and I'm not glassing over my bolt/plate.