Re: Dive cylinder fill compressor.

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks mark

On 10 March 2019 at 09:51 Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Danny,

I works very well. It is a bit noisy and takes about 30 mins to fill a full size tank. But it is a huge convenience to have aboard. When running of the genset, this will suck power so not much else can be run. Sorry, I forget the amps pulled.

As others have mentioned, buy lots of filters.

I was told by Joel to run it regularly, even if not filling tanks. I crank it up every couple of weeks for just a few minutes. Other than replacing filters and the HP air hose to the tank, it has been problem free.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff