Re: Dive cylinder fill compressor.

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks mark

On 10 March 2019 at 09:51 Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Danny,

I works very well. It is a bit noisy and takes about 30 mins to fill a full size tank. But it is a huge convenience to have aboard. When running of the genset, this will suck power so not much else can be run. Sorry, I forget the amps pulled.

As others have mentioned, buy lots of filters.

I was told by Joel to run it regularly, even if not filling tanks. I crank it up every couple of weeks for just a few minutes. Other than replacing filters and the HP air hose to the tank, it has been problem free.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 2:59 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Dive cylinder fill compressor.

Thanks Mark, just the information I need. It works well?

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 09 March 2019 at 23:12 Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

H Danny,

It is a Junior II by Bauer: https://www.bauer-kompressoren.de/products/breathing-air-sports/compact-line-100-140-lmin/junior-ii-100-lmin/

We have this on Cream Puff and was installed by Amel. The installation has the unit sitting on a sliding tray so you can take advantage of some storage when the unit is push far to port in the locker out of use.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Santa Marta, Colombia

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 3:45 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Dive cylinder fill compressor.

Hi all,

when we bought Ocean Pearl the previous owner had removed the dive compressor. I would like to add this now. (belatedly) having finally moved from the must have list to the nice to have list. What make and model did Amel install and any other advice gratefully received. The 230 volt wiring is in place in the large cockpit  port locker.

Thanks in advance

Danny

SM 299 

Ocean Pearl

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.