Maramu T-track matching

smiles bernard

Hello Amelians

Folk on this forum have been very helpful with advice re how to remove the Maramu Genoa sheet cars.

(Best bet seemed to be to undo the stanchion base fwd of the track and push this ‘loose’ stanchion base inboard to allow the passage of the car off the T track. )

I have family coming to stay from Europe in a few weeks so I’m hoping to load their suitcases up with a Genoa sheet cars.

The originals on Sea Love are Goiot.

Could anyone be kind enough to tell me if the any metric Genoa cars of the right track width will do or are things more complex than that re matching track thickness and profile etc?

Many thanks
Miles