Re: Maramu anchor and chain suggestions

@Sioned

Hi James,

while there are some anchorages in Greece where weed can make it a bit of a problem to anchor on first attempt, there are usually enough sandy patches among the weed where you can drop your anchor. Most of the time the water is clear enough to spot them easily. And where the water is too murky you don't have to fight weed in my experience. And for the last four years in Greece I had never my anchor slip after it dug in - unless someone pulled it out with his anchor, which will eventually happen in a harbour, as moorings with lazy lines are rare in Greece.

Michael, SY Sioned, Maramu #148