Re: Dessalator pump model

Paul,

Welcome to the New Group. If it is original, it is 277 bronze. Cat has rebuild kits.

You may be interested in these videos:
Dec 27, 2010 - Uploaded by TheKleenScene
You will find the best prices and deals from kleen-rite corp for all your car wash need! http://www.kleen-ritecorp ...
Sep 15, 2011 - Uploaded by Equipment Trade Service Co. Inc.
This CAT Pumps Pressure Washer Plunger Pump Repair Video http://www.shopetsonline.com/CAT-PUMP ...
Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 10:13 AM Paul Dowd and_Sharon Brown <yafohi@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I think I need a new water pump for my Dessalator 100 Duo. I see it is a CAT but I cannot see anywhere that says which model it is. All I can say is that it has two pistons, and the manual I have is for models
Stainless: 231, 241 271
Nickel, Aluminium, Bronze: 237, 247, 277

Would anyone be able to tell me which model I have, or at how to find out?

Cheers,
Paul
Ya Fohi, Amel 54 #98