Discharge manifold repair/replacement

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Hi all,

I have a hole in my water discharge manifold which is currently bound with some bicycle inner tube as a temporary repair. Ideally I'd like to replace it with a stainless one but here in Grenada I cannot find anywhere to get metric stainless tubing. It looks like the existing one is made of brass - can someone confirm? Perhaps I can just get the hole welded upĀ  - any advise on this? I am a bit worried in case the hole gets bigger or others develop as the boat is now 11 years old.


Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.