Re: Discharge manifold repair/replacement

Paul,

I am not clear...Volvo, Onan, something else?

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:04 AM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <yafohi@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a hole in my water discharge manifold which is currently bound with some bicycle inner tube as a temporary repair. Ideally I'd like to replace it with a stainless one but here in Grenada I cannot find anywhere to get metric stainless tubing. It looks like the existing one is made of brass - can someone confirm? Perhaps I can just get the hole welded up  - any advise on this? I am a bit worried in case the hole gets bigger or others develop as the boat is now 11 years old.

Cheers,
Paul

Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98