Re: Discharge manifold repair/replacement

Paul,

I think that you are describing the manifold which I circled in red below. If this is what you are describing, I suggest a temporary repair and ordering a new part from SAV@.... For a temporary repair, clean the area of the holel and use 2-part epoxy. I believe that this is a custom part made by Amel and made out of copper. I notice in my photo that it appears to NOT be connected to the Amel Bonding system. If yours is the same and not connected, I suggest connecting it to the nearby ball valve which I see a yellow/green bonding wire attached. Let me know if your copper manifold is NOT connected (bonded).

image.png

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:47 AM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <yafohi@...> wrote:
Ah, sorry, it's the one that takes the bilge, fridge and water maker discharges.

--
Cheers
Paul