Re: Discharge manifold repair/replacement

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Paul. This is the perfect type of repair for a hand moldable epoxy. The one I use is emerkit from my local plumber. There are others available from chandleries  It will adhere to wet surfaces. It is in two parts. Take equal quantities of each and work them thoroughly together and apply

Works very well and lasts well.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 14 March 2019 at 05:38 Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <yafohi@...> wrote:

Bill,

That's the one, and yes mine is connected to the bonding system.

I have no experience using epoxy for repairs but was thinking about taking it to a welder to repair the hole - would this in your opinion be a workable solution?

You mention ordering a new part from SAV@... - sorry, don't know who that is.

--
Cheers
Paul