From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:43 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel Martinique Rally Update...ya'll come

Kent and Iris,

As it turns out almost nothing has changed...someone else was just added to the Rally, so the count remains the same.

I said almost nothing because I am sure that you and Iris will be missed by everyone.

The updated web page can be viewed here: Amel Caribbean Rally

Best,

Bill Rouse

720 Winnie St.

Galveston, Texas 77550

832-380-4970

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:56 PM karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Bill and all Caribbean Rally Amelians.

We are sorry to tell you that we have to go back home before the Rally and will not be able to attend.  We were really looking forward to meeting you all and seeing your beautiful Amels.

Alas, perhaps another time.

Bill, will our pulling out at the last minute like this cost anyone anything?  If so, we’d like to reimburse for what ever inconvenience it causes.

Regretfully,
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243