Re: Engine room lining on Amel 54

ngtnewington Newington

Hi Arno,

I would be interested to know how you get on with the paint. When you say dinghy paint. What paint exactly?
Also in your other post you said you bought membranes for the water maker for 160 euro. Could you send a link for them. My membranes are fine at the moment but at that price it might be worth changing them anyway.

Nick

Amelia A54-019

On 15 Mar 2019, at 16:00, Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:

The black film deteriorates much faster in the tropics. Mine is almost completely gone but that is because I used a vacuum cleaner to get it off. I hated to be covered in black flakes everytime I entered the engine bay.

I’m thinking about using some dinghy-paint to redcoat the foam, using a paint roller. Let me know what you think.

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121