Re: Anode wear

Paul,

In my experience, the closest anode to the protected devices will dissolve more than the last.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 9:09 AM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <yafohi@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I just had my rudder anodes changed after having been on for 9 months. Of the two that came off, one had normal corrosion, probably about 20-30% corroded, but the other one had virtually no corrosion at all. The diver did say that it was not on very tight - would that be the cause or should I be concerned about a bad connection somewhere? I have attached a photo.

I must also say that this new forum is a vast improvement in the Yahoo one, so well done to those who implemented it.

--
Cheers
Paul