Re: K1 & K2 Location - Amel 54

Beaute Olivier

Hello Faial,

these automatic relays are located in a grey box, at aft top portside of the engine room, behind the 230V blower cooling the genset. The box is labeled "QUAI/GE/CONVERTISSEUR"
If you don't have the option of a 2.5kVA inverter feeding the 230V outlets network, then there is only one relay, and the box is labeled "QUAI/GE"

Good luck in your search.

Olivier

On Sunday, March 17, 2019, 3:57:55 PM GMT+1, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Did you look at electrical drawings of the 54 in APPENDIX 4 of your manual. I don't have a copy of this...do you?

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 9:29 AM Faial Livingston <flivingston@...> wrote:
Hello,

I've been trying to find where K1 & K2 are located on the Amel 54.

Unfortunately I am unable to do the check by finding the sound they make when switching off shore power and neither the second option with the Generator.

Could someone please share where exactly these automatic switches are in the Engine Room!

Best regards,
Faial Livingston
Cataya - 046 - Amel 54