Re: Lee Sails or equivalent

Ian Townsend

We've been very happy with our new TriRadial Cut Pro Radial Genoa made by Q Sails, part of Bill's Yacht School discount program. Great product and an even better price.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Mar 18, 2019, at 3:16 PM, smiles bernard via Groups.Io <smilesbernard=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello

Does anyone have any experience of Lee Sails?

We are considering them as an almost half price alternative for UK manufactured sails.

Normally we get what we pay to a degree but the price difference is enough for me to pause and consider.

Our Maramu has the single spreader isomat masts without furler ( just slab reefing ) so reasonably simple sails

I am being quoted for fully battened with cars that go into the mast luff box - we have them currently and they work ok.

Any thoughts or experience most welcome

Many thanks

Miles
Maramu 162