Re: Lee Sails or equivalent

smiles bernard

Thanks very much all
Sounds like I might try a few alternatives to Lee
Craig - yes I did mean uk manufactured. The quote was from Crusader who I think are good and made out as yet unused new Genoa.
Thanks for the tip about ‘Uk sailmakers’
I’ll drop them a line

Many thanks
Miles

On 18 Mar 2019, at 17:24, Craig Briggs via Groups.Io <sangaris@...> wrote:

Miles,
By "UK manufactured" sails, may I assume you mean United Kingdom, not the brand "UK Sailmakers". We've had two sets done by UK Sailmakers, one at their New York loft (actually made in China and finished at the NY loft) and one at their loft in Marmaris, Turkey (actually made at the loft in Marmaris). All have been excellent and very well priced.
Craig SN68