Re: Cleaning Santorin Diesel tank #Wiki

Gary Silver

Hi Herbert:

 don't know if this will help but here is a picture of the two ports (factory installed) on my Super Maramu.  I also wanted you to know that I sailed out of Golfito Costa Rica aboard the offshore sail training ship Alaska Eagle in 1996 (Golfito to Clipperton Atoll to San Diego).  That trip set me on the hunt for an offshore boat that landed me in the hands of Joel Potter, Jean Jacque Lemonair, and Olivier Beaute and taking possession of our boat Liahona (SM 2000 #335) in LaRochelle in 2001.

 Hope you can sort out your fuel problem.

All the best, Gary S. Silver