Van: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io namens Craig Briggs via Groups.Io <sangaris@...>
Verzonden: dinsdag, maart 19, 2019 3:31 PM
Aan: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Paying for our group through Advertising

Hi Bill,
I voted "no", only because "ambivalent" was not a choice, but would appreciate a bit more info.
Seems a pretty limited audience for advertising, albeit possibly an audience that is ripe-for-pickin' and therefore attractive to the advertiser. I do wonder about the ongoing value, however, especially after a few months of the same vendor splashing out on a big piece of the website page - seems it could quickly become "ho-hum" and then annoying.
How much are we talking - I'd be happy to chip in to keep the site clean, and I suspect others would, too.
Who is the advertiser (not sure that needs to be confidential, but you may be).
Craig Briggs SN68 SANGARIS