locked Re: Paying for our group through Advertising

Teun BAAS

Agree with below.

I also would have no problem chipping in but that is now and maybe a only group of us willing to do so.

We don’t know what happens 5 or 10 years down the road; although Bill paid for the next 5 years 😊.

As far as the revenue: I leave that up to the guys now managing the site. They are capable enough; no need for me to micromanage in addition to managing/maintaining my boat.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT A54 #128

NOUMEA NEW CALEDONIA

March 19, 2019 08:44:48