Re: sailing from Martinique to Newport

smiles bernard

Hi Miles
We will be visiting Martenique in the next few weeks in our old Maramu.
We are hoping to pay a visit to Amel there and stock up with good food !
Hope to see you there and best of luck with the crew hunt
Cheers
Miles

On 19 Mar 2019, at 11:48, Miles <milesbid@...> wrote:

Hello Amelians, past Amelians, and future Amelians.
On 31 May, I intend to sail my Amel SM, Ladybug, back to Newport, RI from Le Marin, Martinique.  I am looking for one or two crew to join me.
I watched the boat being built in 1998.  I have sailed it about 60,000 miles.  It is in perfect condition.
Please contact me if you are interested.  milesbid@...
Regards,
Miles  S/Y Ladybug, sm216, Le Marin, Martinique