locked Re: Paying for our group through Advertising

Craig,

OK, I thought that this would be OK with you and most folks. The Wiki is what you go to when you want to do something in our group's website, but need instructions.

Please go back to the POLL and change your vote. I think that you can get to the poll either by clicking on the original email, or possibly by clicking on this link:

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 12:49 PM Craig Briggs via Groups.Io <sangaris=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill,
Sorry - although you did say it, I didn't "get' the part about the ad only appearing when you click "Wiki". You've been immersed in this changeover so it's familiar to you.  I have never clicked on Wiki, nor do I have any idea why I'd ever click it. So, if somebody wants to pay for an ad I'll never see, hey, I'm all in !!!
Cheers, Craig