Updated Event: Amel Yacht Owners Rally - Martinique April 7 - April 13 - Sunday, 7 April 2019 #cal-invite

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Amel Yacht Owners Rally - Martinique April 7 - April 13

When:
Sunday, 7 April 2019 through
Saturday, 13 April 2019

Where:
Martinique du Marin

Organizer:
brouse@... +1(832) 380-4970

Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally Rendezvous Location: Martinique

7-13 April du Marin
la Marina du Marin is offering a berth package at 170€ per boat for 6 days:
   Berth from Sunday 7th April PM to Friday 12th April PM
   Electricity included
   Wifi 40Go (1 ticket of 40Go per boat)
   Water is not included. The price water is 9€ per cubic meter.
   A welcome gift from the marina
To take advantage of this offer, you must reserve with the marina before 22 March. Email: contact@... Phone: +596 596 74 83 83
Wednesday 10 April - 1930 dinner at Mango Bay with a drawing for a haulout at Carenantilies Yard. Dinner sponsored by Caraibe Marine, Wine or Beer by Caribbean Yacht Sales. There will also be drawings for several of the "Amel Books."
Saturday 13 April - St. Anne anchorage pot luck lunch/dinner

Optional stops meet & greet:
Heading south to Martinique: BVI- Virgin Gorda Anchorage at 18 30.3190 N  064 22.3573 W Mar 31- Apr 2
St, Martin Anchorage or Marina to be determined April 3-5

Heading south from Martinique for hurricane season:
Bequia Admiralty Bay Anchorage Apr 22-24
    - Tuesday April 23rd - Welcome drinks at the Frangipani Hotel (time to be announced)

Grenada Anchorage and Marina to be determined Apr 28-30
Chaguaramas, Trinidad (Tentative) May 2-???

 I will keep you posted and will add to the website when I have confirmation.