Re: sailing from Martinique to Newport

Gary Wells

Hi Miles,

First, congrats on your amazing experience!

Second, hope to meet you in April for the Amel Rally.

Third, if you'd like I can send you some contact information on crew members that I have had sail with me in the past. If it's ok, I will solicit them for interest first.

Fourth(ly), you could put your opportunity up on www.oceancrewlink.com and you'll get responses from potential crew that have paid to place their resumes on the site.  I've used that site to find crew for three crossings and have had great luck with good people each time.

Hope to meet you soon.

Gary W.
SM#209, Adagio
Tortola, BVI